Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Who am I and what will I become?

Dear Followers,

I am at the present confused and uncertain as to my future. I have no clue as of now exactly what I am to become, and Mrs. Joe is not doing anything to help the cause. With her "bringing me up by hand", it is not exactly the best feeling to be treated so lowly that i need to be beaten. It makes me feel inferior to be treated in such an absurd manner. Although I am highly grateful to her and Joe for taking me in to live with them, I still know that she is not my mother and that Joe is not my father, in fact Mrs. Joe is only my sister. How awful would it feel if your sister were to beat you constantly and for there to be no authority figure over her to run to for protection. Although, Joe is there for me and helps to protect me from her, he is also as I believe it to be "brought up by hand", therefore not giving me the same sense of security that I would have if he were the "Master of the House". Also, Mrs. Joe is telling me that I will one day grow up to become a convict. She says that I ask to many questions and convicts start out asking a lot of questions. Now I must leave you my dear followers for I have a previous date arranged with a convict. If you wonder about this I will be sure to post it in full detail in my next entry. As I leave you, I will give you a question to ponder over for the time being. How would you feel if the person who is almost solely in charge of your well being(For most of you that would be your parents) told you that you would grow up to become a criminal, beginning at a young age?
Your Humble Leader,
-Pip
Quotes

"People are put into the Hulks because they murder, and because they rob and forge, and do all sorts of bad; and they always begin by asking questions." -Chapter 2 Pg.13

(Referring to Mrs. Joe) "she's been on the Ram-page, this last spell, about five minutes, Pip. She's a coming! Get behind the door, old chap, and have the jack-towel betwixt you." -Chapter 2 Pg. 7

No comments:

Post a Comment