Dear Followers,
I have finally find out the identity of my benefactor. Guess who?? Alright, I'll tell you anyway, it is the convict. The convict aka Abel Magwich came to visit me the other day. He told me that he was my benefactor and that he had been the one supplying me with my funds after he escaped again. I am surprised to say the least with this revealed. Also, I feel awful knowing that I left Joe and Mrs. Joe and Biddy for this extravagant lifestyle. I had done all of this for Estella. Now the reality is that I believed Ms. Havisham to be my benefactor and to have a plan for me to marry Estella, and this plan is just a figment of my imagination. The harshest part of all is knowing that I left Joe, my only real friend before Herbert for a convict. This really doesn't feel very good.
Your Sick to his Stomach Leader,
-Pip
Quotes
"I've been a sheep-farmer, stock-breeder, other trades besides, away in the new world."-Abel Magwich Chapter 39, pg. 339
"Yes, Pip, dear boy, I've made a gentleman on you!"-Able Magwich Chapter 39 pg 339
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment